inBloom helps districts:
- Tailor Learning: Enable teachers to more easily tailor education to the needs, skill levels and learning pace of each individual student;
- Inform Parents: Engage parents more deeply in the learning process;
- Save Time & Money: Save teachers time and their schools money; and
- Enhance Data Privacy & Security: House student information more safely and securely than it would be otherwise.
inBloom helps districts enable teachers to more easily tailor instruction to the needs, skill levels and learning pace of each individual student.
- inBloom helps school districts make it easier for teachers to quickly access a complete picture of individual student progress and identify where each student needs extra attention.
- With a clearer picture of student progress at their fingertips, teachers can more easily tailor learning materials to each student and increase one-on-one time they spend with students.
- Through inBloom, districts can help teachers to quickly identify appropriate instructional materials to strengthen and supplement classroom instruction.
- Teachers depend on a variety of sources for classroom materials. Currently, it’s difficult to find the many valuable instructional materials which exist across the country or even in their own school districts. Through its learning resource index, inBloom saves teachers valuable time by helping them more easily search for, find and share these materials.
- Today, teachers in most school districts around the country are burdened by gathering student information from multiple databases and downloading it to spreadsheets on their personal. inBloom provides a secure, single-access point where teachers can view student data all on one computer screen to get a more complete picture of student progress.
- With inBloom, teachers can more easily communicate with parents about their child’s progress through frequent, detailed updates. Back to top
inBloom helps districts engage parents more deeply in the learning process.
- inBloom can help districts provide parents throughout the year with user-friendly dashboards that show their child’s grades, assignments and academic progress. Such ongoing updates allow teachers to engage parents more deeply and keep them thoroughly looped in to the education process.
- Frequent, detailed updates allow parents to more deeply engage in the learning process by providing more valuable information about their child’s progress than the traditional A-F report cards sent infrequently throughout each year. Back to top
inBloom helps districts save teachers time and their school’s money.
- inBloom connects the currently disparate – and often outdated – systems used to store student information with a secure, single-access point where teachers can quickly find the data they need.
- In many districts today, existing systems are incompatible with instructional tools because of inconsistent technical requirements. inBloom standardizes that connection between tools and district systems and creates a secure, single-access point.
- The secure, single-access point allows districts to procure great instructional tools for teachers to pilot without spending unnecessary time and dollars to make those tools work with outdated systems.
- inBloom is an open-source platform, enabling developers to create instructional tools compatible with its platform and districts to purchase cutting-edge instructional tools more affordably. Back to top
inBloom helps districts house student information in a safe and secure way.
- inBloom provides districts access to a secure system that meets state and federal standards for security.
- Through inBloom, districts will be able to more securely store student data through a single-access point, which uses security measures that exceed those currently used by most districts.
- Each participating school district will have its own protected storage space and continue to own, manage and control access to its data, just as it always has.
- Participating states and districts decide how much data will be collected and stored in the system, and the states and districts maintain control over that data at all times.
- inBloom uses the latest in encryption technology, which separates the information districts choose to store into small pieces across multiple servers to prevent unauthorized access.
- inBloom does not and will never sell any student data to anyone. Back to top