Developer Resources for Using inBloom
inBloom offers a growing suite of tools for developers interested in building new and innovative applications to deliver personalized learning. As part of this tool suite, a sandbox environment is provided for developers to test their applications in a safe and secure environment. The sandbox is a multi-tenant data store environment that is set up like the inBloom production environment, except the sample dataset contains no actual student data. You will find a working instance of a Dashboard that enables viewing of the sample dataset. The Sandbox exists for development and testing purposes. You can upload your own test dataset into your area of the Sandbox, but be aware that UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES should you load ACTUAL STUDENT DATA.
Below you will find access to developer sandbox environment (registration required), API documentation, product updates and help in the community forum. Visit Getting Started for additional assistance.
inBloom platform upgrade to version 1.14 completed!
All maintenance upgrade activities have been completed and all applications and features are available for use in the new inBloom 1.14 Sandbox and Production environments. Please refer to the Release Notes for details on new features, updates to Ingestion & API schema, and resolved and known issues.
- Developer documentation has been updated
- In order to validate and aid in construction of data sets to be loaded to the inBloom environments via Bulk Data Ingestion process, you will need the XML Schemas (XSDs) for Interchanges, as well as the inBloom Core Extension Schema. These schemas are to be used in conjunction with the Ed-Fi v1.0.03 schema, which is available separately as a download from the Ed-Fi website.
- inBloom provided small and medium sample data sets were also updated.
- The inBloom Data Ingestion Guide has been newly enhanced and revised.
Create a Developer Account
Join the inBloom developer community forum for technical discussion & support services.
API & Developer Documentation
- Access the full set of developer documentation
- Visit the inBloom library for documents on specific topics
- Release Notes v1.14 - Dec 26, 2013
- Release Notes v1.13 - Dec 13, 2013
- Release Notes v1.12 - Dec 6, 2013
- Release Notes v1.11 - Oct 4, 2013
- Release Notes v1.10 - Sept 20, 2013
- Release Notes v1.9 - Aug 9, 2013
- Release Notes v1.8 - Jul 27, 2013
- Release Notes v1.7 - Jul 12, 2013
- Release Notes v1.6 - Jun 29, 2013
- Release Notes v1.5 - Jun 15, 2013
- Release Notes v1.4 - May 31, 2013
- Release Notes v1.3 - May 11, 2013
- Release Notes v1.2 - Apr 22, 2013
- Release Notes v1.1 - Feb 5, 2013
- Release Notes v1.0 - Dec 12, 2012
- Product Backlog
Source Code & Community-Created Applications
- Visit our open source community site to download source code and access documentation for inBloom applications.